Thursday, January 15, 2009

He or She

Everytime, we go for a scan, My over inquisitive mom & dad,will ask us to pry & find out the sex of the baby.

Everytime I stare & peer at the screen with the sole intent, all I get to see is a black bubly image staring at us & slowly moving.


In Almost 2 consecutive scans, the radiologist egged on that the baby is sleeping with its one hand under the head and legs crossed one over the other. Just like ur lazy dada.

Oldies said, 8th month scan, things will be clear. But the smart radiologist,asked H to sit down & wait, said will show at the end of the scan.


At the end, elle dit-'this is the head, eyes, noses, hands et oh la, elle arrêté là. In a flash of a second, just brought it down and took it back'.

In a lightning moment , I think I saw something tiny, weeny, dangling out there.

No comments: