Monday, April 27, 2009

Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious

Back in 2006, our MBA class had a group assignment, to sell a imaginary product to a target audience.Our class had lots of innovative ideas like -selling packaged drinking water through pipes.

Ours was a truly innovative one. Sparked out of my thinking cap. I think u people should accept it, it occasionaly does ???? Sometimes,Never, Rarely.


ONce i had a dream of watching a Walt disney show with my sis, open air on the terrace. It was showcasted not on the projector, it was showcasted on the sky. The picture floated and bended on the curves. Like a kite floating. It was perfectly seaming with the clouds. I just need to get it patented, before Walt Disney steals my idea -:) .

We refined the idea to a LCD TV, ideal for hostel people, portable, u can just project it on a wall & watch. We used a calculator, pretented to switch & change channels. We made nice gimmicks.

It was those lovely days, when u did not care or bother abt anything. U had ur parents to pamper, clothes readily washed & ironed & neatly placed, meals ready.


Guess what, our team won the best marks. No, You are wrong, there were other better entries.

6 comments:

Gita's Kitchen said...

Nice post dear :)

Shama Nagarajan said...

i love ur writings...nice read

Marie said...

I want to see a poem (ur own ) ....in ur blog doggie....

Sakshi said...

Hey I loved your comment on my blog...made me feel so special when you said you didn't have the heart to leave from there...made it worthwhile for me to start blogging.

Yeah fun and carefree days they just go by and we notice that they are gone only when we sulk isn't it?

I read about your angel...wish I could just hug you and tell ya it's gonna be al right and you will be blessed again...take care and yup following you now

Ann said...

Hahah..loved reading this one..cute deva..hugs

Viji said...

title caught me...rememebered mary poppins